The City of Ridgecrest is located at the base of the the Sierra Nevada Mountains in the Mojave Desert and it is just 150 miles North of Los Angeles. The China Lake Naval Weapons Station is located just along the Northern border of city limits and serves home to an ever-expanding workforce to support the Navy.
Surrounded on all sides by majestic mountains and located in the high desert, Ridgecrest boasts lots of sunshine and wind, making it one of the country’s natural energy centers. With mountains for climbing, deserts for hiking and plenty of outdoor vehicle trails, Ridgecrest is more than simply a great place to live; it is a sporting paradise! The city’s top-rated schools, clean air and quality of life make Ridgecrest an ideal location for families and the companies they work for.
- Work with companies to bring them to the community
- Retain the business of all those already part of the City
- Be a resource for business owners in order to foster prosperity
- Having an accessible community relationship with businesses
- Creating an understanding with the community on the importance of Economic Development @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>