My car was towed - how do I get it back?

Call the Police Department Business number at 760-499-5100 and ask to speak with a Records Clerk. You may also come into the lobby and speak with the front counter personnel. A stored vehicle may require that you pay the department an administration fee prior to the tow company releasing your vehicle.

Show All Answers

1. How do I get a copy of an accident report?
2. Who do I call about an abandoned vehicle on the street?
3. Who do I call to report speeding vehicles in my neighborhoods?
4. Who do I call about crime prevention and neighborhood watch programs?
5. What can I do about harassing phone calls, (hang-ups, profane language, etc.)?
6. Who do I call about barking dogs and other loud noises in my neighborhood?
7. Where do I go to take care of a parking ticket?
8. My car was towed - how do I get it back?
9. I have a warrant - how do I take care of it?
10. I want to know the status of a report that I filed several weeks ago. What do I do?